WARATAH TECHNOLOGY CAMPUS
Gifted & Talented Programs.
Extra- Curricular Actvities
Innovation In Teaching and Learning
Student Leadership Programs
iLearn - Self Directed Learning Time
Celebrating Individual and School Achievements
Promoting Excellence, Respect & Responsibility
Welcoming School Environment
High Quality Teaching
A Culture of High Expectations
Strong Professional Learning Program
Welcome to Callaghan College Waratah Technology Campus
Waratah Technology Campus is a school of EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION, OPPORTUNITY and CARE providing quality learning for students in Years 7-10. The campus is part of Callaghan College which is a leader in the provision of outstanding educational and training opportunities. Waratah Technology Campus is a proud member of the Callaghan Education Pathways, a learning community uniting the college campuses and partner primary schools to provide specialised learning environments and a smooth continuum of learning for students K-12. Our school takes pride in five main aspects:
1. A POSITIVE, SAFE & CARING ENVIRONMENT: we are a proud and welcoming school that promotes excellence, respect and responsibility and that celebrates individual and school achievements.
2. HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR EXCELLENCE IN LEARNING: including a strong professional learning program for staff which ensures high quality teaching within a culture of high expectations, leading to tangible academic success.
3. INNOVATIVE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS: including iLearn lessons, portfolio presentations, student leadership programs and a team teaching environment.
4. INDIVIDUALISED, DIVERSE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES: including a wide range of curriculum subjects, gifted/talented programs, accelerated classes and extra-curricula opportunities.
5. CALLAGHAN COLLEGE – A COLLABORATIVE LEARNING COMMUNITY: which involves the advantages that come with the teamwork and sharing of 18 schools in the learning community.